Wednesday – Friday, November 16 – 20, 2020
WACA’S 2020 National Conference
The WACA National Conference, WACA’s annual flagship event for more than three decades, will be all digital. COVID-19 has forced WACA to renegotiate their contract with The Mayflower Hotel. We look forward to reconvening in person for our 2021 and 2022 conferences. For now, WACA will be reimagining the design of this year’s program with an all-star speaker lineup. Stay tuned!
Registration is open for WACA’s virtual 2020 National Conference: New Frontiers in Diplomacy and National Security on November 16-20. We will present 20+ livestream sessions throughout the week – keynote conversations, exclusive think tank briefings, Council of the Year award programs, and professional leadership development workshops!
- Council Member Registration: $200 per ticket
- Non-Member Registration: $250 per ticket
- Student rate: $25 per ticket
- 1918 Society Members are free (contact Liz Brailsford for your discount code)
Special Revenue-Sharing Opportunity for Councils
- For Councils that generate 6 or more paid tickets (non-student), WACA will return 10% of those ticket sales back to the Council. Council CEO and staff tickets count toward the six tickets.
- For Councils that generate 10 or more paid tickets (non-student), WACA will return 20% of those ticket sales back to the Council. Council CEO and staff tickets count toward the ten tickets.