Thursday, July 15, 2021 @ 4:00 PM PST | 7:00 PM EST
The World Affairs Council of Orange County Presents:
“Obtaining and Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights Worldwide: A View from the Frontline”
Come join the World Affairs Council and the international panel of lawyers as they discuss their expertise on all things intellectual property . Our speakers for this special event include: John Sganga (Knobbe Martens Partner), Vladimir Lozan (Knobbe Martens Partner), Baraa Kahf (Knobbe Martens Partner), and Johnson Ge (Managing Partner Uni-Intel), who will be participating from China. This is a live international webinar event sponsored by Knobbe Martens.
The topics we will specifically covering include:
- How IP rights in the US compare to protection oversees
- International treaties for protecting IP rights
- Enforcing IP rights worldwide, Blocking infringing imports at the US border
- Recent development in US law to strengthen IP rights
- Obtaining and enforcing patents in China
- Enforcing trade secrets against international theft.
The panelist portion will be followed by a live Question & Answer portion, so please feel free to prepare any potential questions you would like answered. This event is open and free to all members and the general public, so please register if you, or anyone you know, is interested in attending.
On behalf of the World Affairs Council of Orange County, we hope to see you there!